Saturday, January 16, 2010

Almost 1!

So Lia will be one year old next week. I still look at her amazement. She IS really here with us! She is not leaving. Its kind of wierd really- how we waited 4 years for this little one, and then all of sudden she is part of who "we" are.
Sometimes I feel like we were cheated of 6 months. But overall I know I'm blessed to have her with us. I will be around for so much more than I missed. We are really happy that all we missed was 6 months.
She has been with us 4 and a half months now. In that time she has learned so much. She has learned to crawl, gotten two teeth, she has started walking a few steps here and there. Most important she has learned what its like to be part of family, and to be loved so very much! I have learned that miracles do happen. I'm so glad I stayed with China when things didn't look so promising.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: