Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Been home 2 months!

I can't believe it! It seems as if I was just agonizing over when we were going to get our referral.
I already miss China and can't wait until we can go back. I would love to experience it without the culture shock. I could do without the flight though. The flight home was just brutal. The first two weeks home fall in the same category. They are a complete blur! I really don't remember most of it.
Now things are great. We have ourselves in a pretty decent routine,and we are adjusting well.
On to our little Lia. She is amazing! We all love her to pieces. In many ways it seems like she has always been with us. I think she likes us too!
She has changed so much in the last 2 months. She has 2 teeth, she crawls, she stands, and walks around the furniture. She is talking non-stop!
She now is sleeping more restfully and will even cuddle now and then.
I think about her birthparents quite a bit. I wish they could see how good she is doing. I tell her all the time how special she is to have so many people that love her!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: