Thursday, September 3, 2009

In China

We made it!! The trip wasn't to awful but it was definetly long! I was so happy to get off that darn plane! I thought Ivy would of slept a lot more than she did. But no.
It's 5am now and we are all pretty much awake, guess we will get an early start on today.
I will share my first impressions of Honk Kong. A very cool city. New York on steroids is how someone explained it to me before we got here, and it makes total sense. It is beautiful! Extremely clean, fashion forward, and it kind of smells like a Chinese restaurant. And HOT!!! I only felt it at night, and it was very hot!!
Not sure what we are doing today, getting used to our surroundings I guess. The rest of the travel group comes today, tomorrow is Hong Kong tour, Sunday is Lia day!
Hope everyone is well!!!

No comments: